Advertising...

Sunday, November 01, 2009

Mania News Updates

Mania News Updates


SMALLVILLE - 9.6 - "Crossfire" Review

Posted: 01 Nov 2009 12:00 AM PDT

I’m Not Surprised… I’m Just Disappointed.

I wish I could say I was shocked at how disappointed I was with this last installment of Smallville. I really wish I could. The last three weeks seemed to be the start of an upward trend, not just a flukey streak of watchable to good programming. I really wish I could say this recent episode was a regrettable anomaly...

New This Week in Anime for 11/03/2009

Posted: 01 Nov 2009 12:00 AM PDT

November starts off with a bang as there are quite a few releases and a number of them are even new titles to be had. Dragonaut, Tower of Druaga...

Zemeckis on ROGER RABBIT 2

Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:00 AM PDT

It seems clear that we will indeed be getting a Roger Rabbit sequel sometime in the near future from Robert Zemeckis. Six months after hearing hints from the director in a red carpet interview...

DMP Announces New Yaoi-Con Licenses

Posted: 31 Oct 2009 12:00 AM PDT

Digital Manga Publishing made a few announcements at Yaoi-con this weekend which will certainly please some fans and hopefully give hint at things to come in the future. Their ...

No comments: