Advertising...

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Recent Articles at Paranormalnews.com

Recent Articles at Paranormalnews.com


Interview With a Ghost Hunter

Posted: 23 Feb 2016 04:00 PM PST

Bryan responded to my inquiry asking for an interview. He vetted who I was, which I was not prepared for. He also did not provide his last name nor a phone number. He wanted to meet in person at a cemetery. Yeah, I felt some creepiness, as visions of Craigslist sales meetings "gone wrong" danced in my head, but in the end I decided that as long as my wife knew where I was and we were meeting in an open, public location, then it would be fine. Even as I drove there and parked next to a red pickup, I was in a neutral mindset, setting aside my own odd feelings of being in a cemetery in the first place.

No comments: