Advertising...

Saturday, December 08, 2012

Recent Articles at Paranormalnews.com

Recent Articles at Paranormalnews.com


Unidentified Flying Critters in South Carolina

Posted:

UFOs, are an interesting subject, but did you ever hear about UFC's? At this point I'm going to take a little beginners license and steal a phrase from research papers done by a gentleman by the name of Trevor James Constable. He is a scientist credited with the photography of CRITTERS, as he named them and certainly produced enough written material to make it worth your time reading. He explored an area 50 years ago that I certainly would not have been interested in at that time but in view of present-day phenomenons I believe anyone would be interested now. I believe these are the first quality, pix to be published, and they come with a long story . I hope there is going to be enough interest to satisfy my curiosity at least. I have finally located a person who is an actual eye-witness to what I merely obtained game-cam digital pix of. It is my hope that others who have seen critters, at least, or better yet have clear pictures will come forth and share.

No comments: