Advertising...

Friday, January 27, 2012

Anime News Network - Column Updates: “ANNCast - Viewers Like You: I Think Therefore I Rant” plus 1 more

Anime News Network - Column Updates: “ANNCast - Viewers Like You: I Think Therefore I Rant” plus 1 more


ANNCast - Viewers Like You: I Think Therefore I Rant

Posted: 27 Jan 2012 11:05 AM PST

It's a call-out show! We tackle a bunch of hot-button issues like negative fan reaction to same-sex relationships in anime, the fate of Gundam after Bandai and why everyone wants you to be so positive all the time! And if that isn't enough, there's more!!

Hey, Answerman! - Made To Hit In America

Posted: 27 Jan 2012 09:14 AM PST

In a cold, cruel world, only one man - one Answerman - has the answers to the burning questions of our time. Like, do Japanese companies have anything to say or do for dubbing or translation? Where on Earth can you legally DOWNLOAD anime? How fares American cartoon shows in Japan? And more!

No comments: