Advertising...

Sunday, September 04, 2011

StrangeStrangeStrange

StrangeStrangeStrange


Strange Tales: An H(a)unting Night

Posted: 04 Sep 2011 07:04 AM PDT


In my early years I decided to go hunting in an isolated area in North Alabama, close to the Mississippi border. After a long day of hunting, I realized I was lost in the middle of a huge forest. It was getting dark and the rain was pouring down strong, Lost, I decided to walk and I walked to what I believed to be the northern direction only to be free of the deep and exhausting forest.

Woman forced to leave home and work after being 'raped' by aliens

Posted: 03 Sep 2011 07:49 PM PDT


Giovanna Podda, 40, began to spread in the neighborhood who had been raped by aliens. The news did not sit well, and under pressure from neighbors, the woman was forced to leave the house she lived in Gennargentu (Sardegna, Italy) and quit her job. Giovanna's case was highlighted on Italian TV. She said she was abducted and raped by aliens. The act has left its marks and burns on her body,

No comments: